Information We Collect
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Use of Collected Information
The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To improve our website and services
- To send periodic emails regarding our company and services
- To contact customers for market research purposes
- To customize the website based on your interests
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
The legal basis for processing personal information is as follows:
- Consent: We may process your personal information with your explicit consent.
- Contractual obligations: We may process your personal information in order to fulfill our obligations under a contract with you.
- Legitimate interests: We may process your personal information for the purposes of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following reasons:
- To comply with legal obligations
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Hamiltonian Dynamics
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- To assist in the sale of our business or assets
We take appropriate measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. These measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by applicable law.
Rights of Data Subjects
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal information and receive information about how it is processed.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request the correction of any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Right of erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and have the right to transmit that information to another controller.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com